Terms and Conditions
- There are no refunds. All sales are final.
- Please read the following information carefully. This constitutes an Agreement between You (the "Customer") and City Info Experts, LLC
- On most tours and activities, there is no refund for cancellations. All cancellations must be received by telephone, email, fax, or mail. Should a different policy apply; varying cancellation policies will be noted on the web site on tours/activities where a different policy applies. There is never any refund for cancellations made within 24 hours of the tour/activity date and "no-shows" on the day of the tour/activity.
- Cancellations for Vacation Packages will be converted to a monetary gift certificate valid for five years minus any cancellation fees that apply. Cancellations must be made prior to the time specified for each individual package. Any cancellations made inside of the time frame specified are non-refundable.
- If the confirmed Vacation Package hotel room becomes unavailable, customer can select an alternate hotel, reschedule for an alternate date, or be refunded in full.
- If any of the confirmed Vacation Package activities become unavailable, customer can select alternate activities, or be refunded a pro-rata portion of the Vacation Package price. Please note, however, that the Vacation Package remains intact.
City Info Experts, LLC provides a booking service, and Customer agrees that City Info Experts, LLC has earned the full price of the booking service collected for processing orders whether or not Customer redeems the tickets or uses the tour/activity services requested. City Info Experts, LLC provides booking services and delivers E-Tickets by the Internet, and Customer accepts that this is the service rendered by City Info Experts, LLC. City Info Experts, LLC does not sell merchandise; City Info Experts, LLC provides booking services. In booking tickets, City Info Experts, LLC is acting as an agent for customer in obtaining the ticket. Once booked, the ticket is the property of Customer. In conformance with the agency agreement herein, City Info Experts, LLC may charge a portion of the total amount you have authorized to be paid to City Info Experts, LLC and may charge the balance of the total amount you have authorized to be paid directly to the supplier used by City Info Experts, LLC.
Please call 770-441-6474 or 800-208-4421 to speak to one of our representatives about cancellations and changes. Please call between 8:00 am and 8:00 pm Eastern Time. If your call is urgent and you reach voice mail, please leave a detailed message. Be sure to spell your first and last name, and repeat your telephone number twice S-L-O-W-L-Y, so we will be able to reach you. Please give us your Reservation ID Number. Please provide complete details. Messages are checked first thing every morning and usually at least once an hour throughout the day, so please leave a detailed message.
- You may also email cancellations by going to http://www.costarica-tours.net/contact/; fax cancellations toll-free to 800-410-8234, or mail them to City Info Experts, LLC, 7880 San Felipe, Suite 210, Houston, Texas 77063. Be sure to include the following: the full name under which the reservation was made, your email address, indicate whether you booked the tour/activity online or by telephone, the date of your tour/activity, the name of the tour/activity that was booked, the date of the credit card transaction (the date you placed your tour/activity order with us), the amount of the transaction, a telephone number where you can be reached if necessary, and a brief explanation of the reason for the credit/cancellation request.
- All cancellations must be made with City Info Experts, LLC, not directly with individual suppliers.
- Cancellations require immediate return of all E-Tickets that have been sent to you. Your order will not be considered cancelled until after we receive your E-Tickets. PLEASE: For your own protection, send the E-Tickets to us via return receipt signature required.
- City Info Experts, LLC is not responsible for any other travel arrangements affected due to cancellations, whether by the Customer or by City Info Experts, LLC.
- All deposits for tickets not delivered must be refunded within 30 days of the event.
COMMUNICATING WITH City Info Experts, LLC:
We prefer that you communicate with us by email. Please email us by going to http://www.costarica-tours.net/contact/. If you have any problems or questions, please email us from http://www.costarica-tours.net/contact/, and provide an email address and phone numbers where we can reach you. An email is better than a fax, letter, or phone call as the email will become a part of your customer record; it is date and time stamped and provides both you and us with written documentation of the communication. You may fax us at 800-410-8234, or mail to us at City Info Experts, LLC, 7880 San Felipe, Suite 210, Houston, Texas 77063. The telephone number is 800-208-4421.
PAYMENT AND PRICING:
- All transactions are conducted in U.S. Dollars.
- All services/tours/activities/tickets must be prepaid at the time of booking by credit card.
- If City Info Experts, LLC is unable to obtain authorization with the credit card submitted, Customer will be notified by the system.
- All prices and availability will be confirmed to Customer by 10 days prior to the tour/activity or normally within 72 hours (if the tour/activity is to be held in less than 10 days). If your tour/activity is within the next 72 hours, your E-Ticket will be processed as quickly as possible. Any unforeseen changes in price or availability will be advised in Customer's confirmation and E-Ticket.
- City Info Experts, LLC is a retailer of booking services and sets the prices for the services/tours/activities that it sells. Purchases may be subject to a service fee. Any applicable service fee is included in the quoted prices. By placing an order with City Info Experts, LLC, you are accepting City Info Experts, LLC's prices for the services City Info Experts, LLC provides.
- Applicable taxes are included in the quoted prices, unless the online brochure page for the tour/activity states otherwise.
- If paying for the tour/activity with a credit card, Customer is hereby stating that Customer is the authorized cardholder or that Customer has been authorized by the cardholder to use the credit card. In the event the credit card is dishonored, rejected, or later contested for any reason, Customer agrees to pay the amount indicated on the order form to City Info Experts, LLC.
- The rates shown on this web site are City Info Experts, LLC's rates and are not the rates of any other entity.
- "Our Rate" is City Info Experts, LLC's rate for this tour/activity. This is the rate charged for orders placed by telephone.
- "Internet Rate" is City Info Experts, LLC's rate for orders placed online.
PROCESSING SERVICE FEE:
- There is a $6.95 USD processing service fee added to every reservation placed through our system. This is a per reservation fee, not a per-person fee.
YOUR TOTAL PRICE FOR ANY TRANSACTION, INCLUDING ALL AMOUNTS PAYABLE TO CITY INFO EXPERTS, LLC, WILL ALWAYS BE DISPLAYED TO YOU PRIOR TO PURCHASE.
- There is a service charge for some tours and activities purchased through our system. The amount will vary from tour to tour. If there is a service charge on your reservations, it will be itemized when you add your reservation to the Reservations Cart. You will see the amount in your Cart before finalizing your purchase. This is a per-person fee. This fee is non-refundable.
- Service charges do not apply to Vacation Packages or Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island Flex Tickets.
YOUR TOTAL PRICE FOR ANY TRANSACTION, INCLUDING ALL AMOUNTS PAYABLE TO CITY INFO EXPERTS, LLC, WILL ALWAYS BE DISPLAYED TO YOU PRIOR TO PURCHASE.
Abusive or Disruptive Behavior - In the sole discretion of a tour or activity supplier or its guide, driver or agent, any guest deemed to engage in abusive or disruptive behavior during a tour or activity will be warned once that such behavior must cease. If the guest continues the abusive or disruptive behavior, the guest may be removed from the tour or activity and there will be no refund. Should the removal occur some distance from the tour or activity's origination point, the guest will be deposited at a safe public location and will be responsible for providing his/her own transportation back to the origination point.
Intoxication - In the sole discretion of a tour or activity supplier or its guide, driver or agent, any guest who appears to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs may be prohibited from the tour or activity. Intoxicated guests will not be allowed to participate and there will be no refund for intoxicated guests so prohibited, or for any companions who choose to not take the tour or activity as a result.
Illegal Activity - Illegal activity of any kind by a guest will result in the tour immediately being ended by the tour guide, even if the vehicle is in a remote area. The guest(s) will be removed from the vehicle and law enforcement will be notified. There will be no refund.
CONFIRMATION AND E-TICKET:
Only for purchases of Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island Flex Tickets, the following applies:
You will be sent a confirmation email which will include your tickets to print. You will not be sent an E-Ticket and all references to E-Tickets within these TERMS do not apply to Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island Flex Tickets.
If your order is for a tour date within 72 hours of receipt of your order, your confirmation and tickets will be sent as soon as possible. If your order is for a tour date within the next 90 days, we will make every effort to send your ticket confirmation within 72 hours from receipt of your order. Our goal is for you to have as much "flex" option as possible with your tickets. So, dates booked beyond 90 days may not be confirmed until 30 days prior to the selected reservation date.
All orders will be confirmed by email only to the email address you provided on your order. There is no option for receiving or retrieving these tickets other than by email. You will not have the option of downloading E-Tickets for this product.
You were required to confirm on the Order Form that you acknowledge these arrangements regarding these Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island Flex Tickets. The confirmation email will include attachment(s) for your ticket(s). You must be able to print each attachment and each passenger age 4 or older must present their printed ticket at Battery Park for ferry boarding.
For all other purchases, the following applies:
An electronic ticket (E-Ticket/Voucher) confirmation will be provided to Customer. This is normally provided not later than 10 days prior to Customer's tour/activity or within 72 hours (if Customer's tour/activity is in less than 10 days). If your tour/activity is within the next 72 hours, your e-ticket will be processed as quickly as possible. The E-Ticket will be provided at www.reserve123.com/tickets; simply enter your email address and the date of the tour/activity. Please print the E-ticket/Voucher and present it on the date of the tour/activity. As a courtesy, we will also send a copy of the E-Ticket by email. It is the Customer's responsibility to print the E-Ticket, and this can be done from any computer with an Internet connection anywhere in the world; just go to www.reserve123.com/tickets.
- Customer must have the E-Ticket to take this tour/activity. There will be no refund if the customer fails to present the E-Ticket at the scheduled time. It is the Customer's responsibility to go to www.reserve123.com/tickets to print a copy of the E-Ticket. Customer must have the E-Ticket to take this tour/activity; there is no refund for failing to print and present your E-Ticket. If the Customer shows up without the E-Ticket, the Customer has no proof of payment. In those cases, the Customer may choose to pay again to take the tour/activity, but there will be no refund for the booking services and E-Tickets provided by City Info Experts, LLC. City Info Experts, LLC provides a booking service, and Customer agrees that City Info Experts, LLC has earned the full purchase price collected for processing orders whether or not Customer redeems the tickets. City Info Experts, LLC provides booking services and delivers E-Tickets by the Internet, and Customer accepts that this is the service rendered by City Info Experts, LLC. Please realize that you will receive two emails from City Info Experts, LLC; the first email is a receipt for the Customer's charge and an acknowledgment of the services the Customer has requested. This email is titled “Reservation Receipt.” This is NOT the E-Ticket, and this will not be accepted as a ticket for the tour/activity. The E-Ticket is titled “Tour Confirmation and E-Ticket,” and this is emailed as a courtesy. The E-Ticket can be printed at www.reserve123.com/tickets at any time after the tour/activity has been confirmed.
An E-Ticket is called a voucher by some. The terms means the same thing – a document presented to a designated company or person in lieu of payment where the recipient of the document would look to the originator of the voucher for payment. Your E-Ticket/voucher is your proof of payment. The designated company or person should accept the document, provide the service to you, and obtain payment from City Info Experts, LLC To whom you present the E-Ticket/voucher is essential. The E-Ticket/voucher is redeemable only by the company and at the address specified on the E-Ticket/voucher.
For Vacation Packages, you will receive an individual E-ticket for each component of your package. You must print the E-ticket for each event and accommodations included in your package. If you fail to print and present your E-ticket for any component, you will be charged on site for that portion of your package. There will be no refund for the booking services and E-Tickets provided by City Info Experts, LLC.
On some tours/activities , customer may be asked to reconfirm the tour/activity 24 to 48 hours prior to the tour/activity by calling the telephone number provided on the E-Ticket. Please read the E-Ticket carefully to see if you are supposed to call the tour/activity operator to reconfirm the tour/activity. If Customer is supposed to reconfirm, please call the phone number for the tour/activity operator (not City Info Experts, LLC) as the purpose of the call is to confirm the departure time and hotel pick-up (if applicable). When calling to reconfirm, be sure to check the time and find out which entrance at the hotel will be used for the pick-up.
PICK-UP TIME, DEPARTURE TIME & LOCATION:
It is Customer's responsibility to ensure that everyone in the Customer's party is in the correct pick up location at the correct time. (City Info Experts, LLC recommends that a Customer's party is ready 10 minutes before pick-up time .) Customer's E-ticket will provide the information needed regarding the pick-up time and location or departure point.
- Please read the Tour / Activity Reservation Receipt and the E-Ticket clearly to ensure the correct date the Customer wishes to conduct the tour/activity has been entered. There may be no changes or refunds, so it is Customer's responsibility to ensure that the correct date and time are shown.
FEE FOR CHANGING NAMES, DATES AND/OR TIME:
$20 per reservation. This fee applies only to existing orders that Customer wishes to make date and/or time changes to (if the tour/activity allows changes). This does not apply to tours/activities where the web page indicates there are no changes allowed.
Change Fee Policy: If changes are allowed on a tour or activity, a $20.00 per reservation change fee will be applied for any change to a reservation. Please note that some tours and activities do not allow any changes. Date changes can be made only if we can confirm availability on the new date. While we cannot guarantee any changes can be made, all change requests must be submitted a minimum of 24 hours prior to the tour departure and must be handled on an individual basis through our Reservations Center.
Changes can be made on Vacation Packages as specified for each individual Vacation Package. Any change is subject to a $20.00 change fee. Subsequent change requests to your Vacation Package will result in additional change fees. If your requested change cannot be made, your package will remain as originally booked.
Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island Flex Tickets provide an option of attending on a date other than the original date requested, but other than that, no changes are allowed.
City Info Experts, LLC system sends email automatically to one and only one email address, so be sure the email address listed in the email box on the order form is the address where Customer can receive email needed for this tour. Do not add other email addresses to the comments section, as the system cannot send there.
EMAIL ACCEPTED BY CUSTOMER AS PROOF OF DELIVERY:
City Info Experts, LLC provides booking services and delivers E-Tickets by the Internet. Customer hereby agrees that Customer has accepted the Internet as the means of delivery for Customer's E-Tickets. Customer further agrees that City Info Experts, LLC's proof that the E-Tickets were provided online and sent by email establishes legal proof of delivery. It is Customer's responsibility to ensure that Customer prints the E-Ticket from the web page provided by City Info Experts, LLC. It is Customer's responsibility to go to www.reserve123.com/tickets to print the E-Ticket, to ensure that the email address given to City Info Experts, LLC is correct, that Customer's email service is valid, that Customer's email service provider delivers the email to Customer and does not delete it through a spamblocker or for any other reason, and that Customer does not fail to open the E-Ticket email for any reason. Even if the Customer has email problems, Customer must realize that the E-Tickets were placed online at www.reserve123.com/tickets, and all the Customer has to do is go to any computer with an Internet connection anywhere in the world to print. Every hotel has a computer and printer; almost every business and most residences have computers; friends, neighbors, and co-workers have computers; Kinko’s and similar services exist in most locations. City Info Experts, LLC has met its legal obligation when City Info Experts, LLC can prove that the E-Ticket was provided at www.reserve123.com/tickets or the E-Ticket email was sent; City Info Experts, LLC's system automatically captures this date and time as part of each Customer record.
The Georgia Electronic Records and Signature Act gives the same validity to a digital signature as is given to a signature signed in ink on a contract. Customers order for services from City Info Experts, LLC will be validated by a Digital Signature. Customer certifies by the typed signature that the information provided is correct and the Customer authorizes a charge to the Customer’s credit card for City Info Experts, LLC's services. Customer accepts the terms and conditions. The typed version of the Customer’s name is being accepted as the Customer’s original signature pursuant to the Georgia Electronic Records and Signature Act . For more information about the Georgia Electronic Records and Signature Act, please visit the following link: http://www.emory.edu/business/digital_signature_draft.html.
GENERAL INFORMATION & POLICIES:
The term Customer in these Terms and this Agreement refers to the person who placed the order with City Info Experts, LLC and the person whose credit card was used to make the purchase.
- You may be asked to present a photo I.D. when presenting your E-Ticket.
- The term tour/activity is used herein to refer to services, tours, tickets, transportation, performances, or activities that City Info Experts, LLC offers.
- Duration of tour/activity hours is approximate.
- Tours/activities may include some element of risk. City Info Experts, LLC assumes no liability for injuries.
- No smoking in tour/activity vehicles or aircraft.
- Tour guide gratuity is at the Customer’s discretion and is not included.
- City Info Experts, LLC reserves the right to alter, modify, or cancel a tour/activity due to traffic, bad weather, unsafe conditions or at the request of governmental, park, and state agencies.
- City Info Experts, LLC reserves the right to cancel or change tour/activity content and prices without prior notice.
- Tour/activity routes and content are subject to change without notice; tours may not be driven in the order as described in the tour/activity descriptions. From time to time, some of the sights may not be available or seen.
- Only those items stated on the web site brochure page are included in the tour/activity.
- Only those items stated on the web site brochure page as included in the price of the tour/activity are included; any other items are additional. Meals, for example, are not included unless the brochure specifically states that the cost of the meal is included in the price of the tour/activity.
- City Info Experts, LLC is not responsible for delays or service interruption due to mechanical failure, accidents, traffic congestion, acts of God, or other circumstances beyond City Info Experts, LLC's control.
- City Info Experts, LLC is not responsible for lost or stolen articles left on board any form of transportation used on the tour/activity.
- Tickets shall be null and void and of no value unless utilized by the customer on the date and time on the tickets.
- In some circumstances a credit voucher may be offered to a customer. If a customer accepts the voucher and then disputes the charged amount, the credit voucher is rendered null and void. A credit voucher may be redeemed for one or more specific reservations only ONCE. After a credit voucher is converted into one or more specific tour/activity reservations, it may not subsequently be converted back into a credit voucher.
- Lodging, show, attraction, and other reservations are subject to availability.
- For shows and events with seat assignments, all seat assignments are "best available general admission seats at time reservation is made." City Info Experts, LLC will forward any special request to the reservation department but absolutely no guarantees are made regarding actual seat assignments. It is impossible for City Info Experts, LLC or any other vendor to guarantee specific seats.
- In the event that a specific show or attraction is not available during customers dates, City Info Experts, LLC will contact Customer with alternative options. It is important to provide detailed contact information when placing the order so City Info Experts, LLC may reach customer with your alternative options. In the event that an alternative is not acceptable, City Info Experts, LLC will refund the full amount paid by the Customer.
- Georgia License Number TKBK00007.
- The information, products, and services published on this web site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. In the event that Customer makes a booking on the web site and City Info Experts, LLC later determines the product was inaccurately priced or inaccurately described, City Info Experts, LLC shall have no obligation whatsoever to honor the booking and the booking may be declared null and void. City Info Experts, LLC shall refund any payment made by Customer. City Info Experts, LLC may, solely at its discretion, offer Customer the product at the correct price or as correctly described.
- Special requests, such as smoking or non-smoking rooms and room types, cannot be guaranteed.
- Any claim for a canceled tour/performance/event/activity shall be limited to refund of ticket price and service charge paid by the ticket holder. Such claim must be filed within 60 days after the tour/performance/event/activity was to have occurred.
- To the extent permitted by law, the management reserves the right to revoke the rights granted herein and refund the purchase price of the ticket.
- If notice is required, Customer agrees to notify City Info Experts, LLC by mail at the above address. Notice will be deemed given when received by City Info Experts, LLC. City Info Experts, LLC will not be liable for problems caused by misdirected or undelivered mail. City Info Experts, LLC will direct all correspondence to Customer at the address provided by Customer unless Customer notifies City Info Experts, LLC of a change of address seven (7) days prior to the mailing.
- City Info Experts, LLC shall not be responsible for any breach of this agreement caused in part or in whole for any reason outside the reasonable control of City Info Experts, LLC. Customer agrees that at all times this agreement and Customer's purchase and use of services, tours, lodging, or attractions shall be subject to all applicable laws, treaties and border agreements. Customer agrees that at all times this agreement and Customer's purchase and use of services, tours, lodging, attractions shall be subject to all applicable laws, treaties and border agreements. Customer agrees that Customer shall be responsible for complying with all such laws pertaining to Customer's travel and the use of services, lodging or attractions through the City Info Experts, LLC web site.
- City Info Experts, LLC accepts advertising, provides Internet services for non-related entities, and provides Information for parties interested in vacation travel. The acceptance of advertising, the provision of Internet services, and providing information IS NOT AN ENDORSEMENT of those entities to which such is provided. City Info Experts, LLC takes no responsibility for any errors in information on this site. Use the information provided on this site at customer's own risk and liability. Please always use common sense when completing any transactions, online or otherwise. Written permission is required to copy or publish any part of this site.
- Customer agrees that City Info Experts, LLC has earned the full purchase price collected for processing ticket orders whether or not Customer redeems the tickets. Customer is responsible for and agrees to reimburse us for all reversals, charge-backs, claims, fees, fines, penalties and other liability incurred by us (including costs and related expenses) that were caused by or arising out of payments that the Customer authorized or accepted.
- Customer is responsible for and agrees to reimburse us for all reversals, charge-backs, claims, fees, fines, penalties and other liability incurred by us (including costs and related expenses) that were caused by or arising out of payments that the Customer authorized or accepted.
- The photography on CITY INFO EXPERTS, LLC web site is not to be copied and used by anyone for any reason. All photographs are protected by copyright of CITY INFO EXPERTS, LLC and others. If you wish to license photography, please contact CITY INFO EXPERTS, LLC.
- CITY INFO EXPERTS, LLC does not offer any prearranged travel to customers in the State of Florida.
THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES PUBLISHED ON THIS WEB SITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. IN PARTICULAR, CITY INFO EXPERTS, LLC AND ITS AFFILIATES DO NOT GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY OF, AND DISCLAIM LIABILITY FOR INACCURACIES RELATING TO THE INFORMATION AND DESCRIPTION OF THE TOURS, ACTIVITIES, HOTEL, AIR, CRUISE, CAR, AND OTHER TRAVEL PRODUCTS DISPLAYED ON THIS WEBSITE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, PHOTOGRAPHS, LIST OF AMENITIES, GENERAL PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS, ETC.), MUCH OF WHICH INFORMATION IS PROVIDED BY THE RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS. HOTEL RATINGS DISPLAYED ON THIS WEBSITE ARE INTENDED AS ONLY GENERAL GUIDELINES, AND CITY INFO EXPERTS, LLC AND ITS AFFILIATES DO NOT GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY OF THE RATINGS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. CITY INFO EXPERTS, LLC, ITS AFFILIATES, AND/OR THEIR RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES ON THIS WEB SITE AT ANY TIME.
CITY INFO EXPERTS, LLC, ITS AFFILIATES, AND/OR THEIR RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY OF THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES CONTAINED ON THIS WEB SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE, AND THE INCLUSION OR OFFERING FOR SALE OF ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES ON THIS WEB SITE DOES NOT CONSTITUTE ANY ENDORSEMENT OR RECOMMENDATION OF SUCH PRODUCTS OR SERVICES BY CITY INFO EXPERTS, LLC OR ITS AFFILIATES. ALL SUCH INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. CITY INFO EXPERTS, LLC, ITS AFFILIATES, AND/OR THEIR RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
THE SUPPLIERS, CARRIERS, HOTELS, AND OTHER SUPPLIERS PROVIDING TRAVEL OR OTHER SERVICES FOR CITY INFO EXPERTS, LLC ARE INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS AND NOT AGENTS OR EMPLOYEES OF CITY INFO EXPERTS, LLC OR ITS AFFILIATES. CITY INFO EXPERTS, LLC AND ITS AFFILIATES ARE NOT LIABLE FOR THE ACTS, ERRORS, OMISSIONS, REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, BREACHES, OR NEGLIGENCE OF ANY SUCH SUPPLIERS OR FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURIES, DEATH, PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR OTHER DAMAGES OR EXPENSES RESULTING THEREFROM. CITY INFO EXPERTS, LLC AND ITS AFFILIATES HAVE NO LIABILITY AND WILL MAKE NO REFUND IN THE EVENT OF ANY DELAY, CANCELLATION, OVERBOOKING, STRIKE, FORCE MAJEURE, OR OTHER CAUSES BEYOND THEIR DIRECT CONTROL, AND THEY HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ADDITIONAL EXPENSE, OMISSIONS, DELAYS, RE-ROUTING OR ACTS OF ANY GOVERNMENT OR AUTHORITY.
IN NO EVENT SHALL CITY INFO EXPERTS, LLC, ITS AFFILIATES, AND/OR THEIR RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF, OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH, THE USE OF THIS WEB SITE OR WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEB SITE, OR FOR ANY INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THIS WEB SITE, OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THIS WEB SITE, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF CITY INFO EXPERTS, LLC, ITS AFFILIATES, AND/OR THEIR RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME STATES/JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO CUSTOMER.
Customer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless City Info Experts, LLC, its affiliate companies, its officers, directors, agents, and employees against any costs, fines, claims, damages, charges, or fees (including reasonable attorney's fees) arising by reason of this transaction.
This agreement shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Georgia, excluding its conflict of laws provisions. Any dispute under or in connection with this Agreement or any of the transaction contemplated herein shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of and the personal jurisdiction within the state and federal courts within Cobb County, Georgia. Customer hereby waives any objection Customer may have to personal jurisdiction in such courts. In the event Customer defaults on the terms of this agreement, Customer agrees to pay to City Info Experts, LLC all costs, fees, and expenses including reasonable attorney's fees.
CUSTOMER AGREES TO USE OF ELECTRONIC RECORDS:
By ordering through City Info Experts, LLC's web-site, Customer agrees to City Info Experts, LLC's use of electronic records to evidence this agreement. Customer understands that Customer has the right to not consent to the use of electronic records by canceling this transaction. In such event, this will be null and void. Customer consent applies only to this transaction. Customer hereby waives any objection Customer may have to City Info Experts, LLC's use of electronic records in court should it be necessary for City Info Experts, LLC to enforce the terms of this agreement.
This agreement constitutes the entire understanding of the parties with regard to Customer's purchase. All prior representations, oral or written, and all prior agreements, oral or written, are no longer valid; this Agreement represents the understanding between the Customer and City Info Experts, LLC. This agreement or any portion hereof shall not be construed against the drafting party by reason of that party having drafted the agreement or portion hereof.
VALIDITY OF TERMS:
If any provision, paragraph, or subparagraph of this agreement is adjudged by any court of law to be void or unenforceable, in whole or in part, the rest of the agreement shall remain in effect. The parties agree that in such event, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be replaced with a provision or provisions having the same economic effect.
This agreement shall be binding on, and shall inure to the benefit of, the parties to it and their respective heirs, legal representatives, successors and assigns. In all matters contained in this agreement, time is of the essence.
NO SPONSORSHIP - COMPARATIVE SELECTION:
City Info Experts, LLC provides a comparative selection of tours and activities as the largest independent booking service. This web site provides a booking service for a variety of shows, tours, and activities and is not connected with or sponsored by any of the venues, teams, performers, events, or organizations unless this web site expressly indicates that it or City Info Experts, LLC is an official partner. All trademarks and photo copyrights are the property of their respective owners. Images on this website are for factual depiction only. City Info Experts, LLC may have no affiliation with persons or organizations where images appear. This web site and City Info Experts, LLC has no affiliation with persons or organizations where images appear unless City Info Experts, LLC expressly indicates that City Info Experts, LLC is an official partner.
City Info Experts, LLC provides the ability for you to review a comparative selection of tours and activities. Click on the "Tours" button on the toolbar, and you can compare everything we offer in this area. The Reserve123 Network offers the largest independent booking service in the world with 10,000 tours and activities worldwide.
First Sale Doctrine: The promotion and advertisement of all tours and activities through the display of photos and use of names is permitted under the "first sale doctrine". 17 U.S.C. 109 (a). Under the doctrine, once the copyright/trademark owner has sold its goods, it has exhausted its copyright/trademark rights in those goods and can no longer dictate how or where the buyer uses or redistributes those goods. The "first sale doctrine" protects retailers, such as the Company, in the promotion, advertisement, rental and sale of copyrighted and trademarked works.
Fair Use Doctrine: The promotion and advertisement of all tours and activities through the display of photos and use of names is permitted under the "fair use doctrine". 17 U.S.C. 107 and the First Amendment. The "fair use doctrine" is grounded in the First Amendment rights to free speech and permits the Company to use trademark and copyright materials, without the owners' permission, in a equitable and fair manner. The "fair use doctrine" serves the public interest in the reception and dissemination of information, in order to assist the consuming public in finding and purchasing authentic product.
City Info Experts, LLC is a licensed ticket broker. GA License Number TKBK00007.
WEB SITE TERMS, CONDITIONS, AND NOTICES - DEFINITIONS:
- Any reference to "Customer" or "You" includes any family members, friends, employees, agents, or persons accessing and using this web site to purchase or book any product or service.
- Any reference to City Info Experts, LLC includes its affiliates and suppliers.
- To the extent permitted by law, the management reserves the right to revoke the rights granted herein and refund the purchase price of the ticket.
- All contents of this web site are owned by City Info Experts, LLC. Copyright 2005 - 2023, City Info Experts, LLC. All rights reserved.
Last Updated January 26, 2012